Special thanks to those who paid for a life lifetime membership in 2018 and many thanks to all who pay an annual membership subscription. The IMSHOF has only three sources of income: benefactors, bequeaths and the above paid memberships and this helps with the costs of the website and newsletters (including some paid assistance); Facebook; Induction Dinner and an annual contribution to the ISHOF under which we operate.
James Anderson (USA 2014); Clive Burbage; Eilís Burns; Ned Denison (IRL 2012); Enrique Flores; Pat Gallant-Charette (USA 2019); Pádraig Mallon; Peter May; Darren Miller; Michael Miller; Jaimie Monahan (USA 2018); Tina Neill; Forrest Nelson (USA 2015); Marc Newman (GBR 1988); Meenakshi Pahuja; Dr. Susan Ratcliffe; Michael P. Read, MBE (GBR 1978); Fiona Southwell; Petar Stoychev (BUL 2008); Gary Toner; Jacques Tuset (FRA 2018) and Peter Van Vooren
Dale (USA 1995) & Isabel Petranech; Steve Walker and Beth & David (USA 1999) Yudovin
Channel Swimming Association (GBR 1996) and Cork Distance Week (Ireland)
Become a Member – Click Here
You can become a member of the International Marathon Hall of Fame by selecting the membership type that best suits you.
The cart is set to the USA as the default.
ONLINE PAYMENT FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY
For payments using other country’s PAYPAL or CREDIT cards – please proceed to the checkout and you will see the button to “CHANGE” it to your local country of origin.
See image below for guidance.
- US$40.00 annual individual membership, (USA)
- US$55.00 annual international individual membership
- US$1o5.00 annual family membership
- US$255.00 annual business or organization membership
- US$300.00 lifetime membership.
One Hall of Fame Drive
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316. USA.
Make A Donation – Click Here
The International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame welcomes donations of all amounts. Your financial contribution will help the International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame fulfill its mission to promote and celebrate the sport of marathon swimming.
- Your donation is made through the ISHOF shopping cart.
- Make your selection by clicking the logo that represents the value amount.
- You will be directed to the shopping cart to “Add to Bag.”
- In support of the IMSHOF, you check the box “International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame” as your preferred Donation Recipient.
- You can increase the value of your donation by changing the value.
- If you are done shopping, then click “Go to Checkout”
- Complete your payment details.